Monday, June 27, 2005

time to move on....

well today was not successful when it came to my car    after exhausting all my options, i finally resided to let my Z car go   i still came up short on getting the dough together to fix it    and who knows what other problems would come up afterwards   so plan B is in effect now    i'll fix Andre's car, Tjnya son, and drive her spare car til i get the dough together for another car   i'll also do some fixin up on the spare car, not much, but at least a radio so i have music to listen while driving    and i'm still trying to get a hold of Marlo, who other son, about his motorbike   any wheels i can acquire right now will be fine for me    i also stopped at a used car lot just down the street to see what it would take to get into one of their used ones   still needed as much for it as it would cost to fix the Z car   anyways, something will come together in the near future for i realized i have much determination on this  set my mind to it and i get it done  it does me great good to at least put my best foot forward on all of this, it makes me feel good and i know i can get something done  something i learned while playing in sports   it is one's efforts that make it whether you win or lose   eventually you do win anyways  perserverence pays off in the long run.....also today i called the VA about my disability   apparently they've been waiting on some paperwork from me which i had been advised not to do   well they made notes via our conversation and will now continue with the package   it'll be another 45-70days from today before knowing something    i'll say my prayers for a good package to be approved......listening to a classic rock station   they're playing some of the 70s & 80s music which i like    i had forgotten that i was beginning to enjoy some rock a few years ago especially classic   it's a nice change right now   i really enjoy music and different types fit different moods   music is sooo gooood for the Soul   i've also decided to spend fifty bucks on Bruce Springsteen this payday   Walmart has his latests and a few older cds   Bruce is my 2d man, Michael Jackson being no. 1   i've been following Michael since age 10 when he was on the Ed Sullivan show with his brothers   i'm only 2 weeks younger than Michael and he's been my idol since 10   what can i say, i'm hooked on him even tho i rarely listen to his music nowdays   i had tons of his music years ago til my psychotic episodes  then i thru out ALL of my music including Michael among other things   it was my illness, not me   O well, i can recover some of the Jackson 5 music one day   right now I'm enjoying Bruce tremendously!    and my country music too.....well now back to home projects   and will be back to work manana   today was my scheduled day off and they didn't call me in to work    i'm lookin forward to returning to work to keep my mind off things   all is being done what can be at the moment    one day at a time    God Bless....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you better days ahead my friend.   Anne