Thursday, June 23, 2005

it's a good day....

Good news today   twice!   for awhile now, i've been afraid that i was going to lose my house, however, today i found out that i'm not going to do so    got that news first thing this morn   it absolutely made my day:-) ...later this afternoon i run into Charlie who's been keepin an eye on my VA disability paperwork    he wouldn't say how much, but there is an increase coming my way   if i were to determine the value by his smile, it's going to be significant :-)   i've been expecting to hear from the VA any day now, so hearing what i did from Charlie made me very happy....now if i could only hear about my car   the timing belt broke so they're replacing it and then will check to see if the pistons have been damaged   i'm praying really hard the pistons are fine   hopefully will know manana...and who told my boss about my financial troubles   he brought me home from work today and shared his troubled times with me   i don't think anyone really told him, more than likely he figured it out on his own from his past experience   i know who the informant is if she did reveal it to him, but I'm NOT angry   the chat on the way home did me some good   I am really blessed with some good management people to work for even if i don't agree with them all the time   most of what they do is ordered from higher ups anyways   if i knew these people would be around for the remainder of my career for retirment, i'd stay another 8yrs   but they don't always have control of where they will be either   just found out yesterday another great supervisor won't be returning to our office   they've placed her elsewhere permanently....anyways,  i am fortunate right now and count my blessings   i was reflecting today how much someone has been watching over me my entire life   i just always want to give in return and the time will come i can   my life is coming together like never before and i am blessed with wonderful people in my life   there are compassionate, understanding people who live here in this world and it makes for a better place   Thank you God for all my blessings including all the j-landers who visit and support me often.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A good day! Tomorrow will be better because of it!
Candace

Anonymous said...

All things somehow fall into place.....especially if we don't force it.   Anne

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you had a fabulous day....especially about your house.....the pictures have share I can tell it is really cute! I was a manager for 16 years and you are right sometimes they don't have a choice on what happens but it is nice to know that you have a caring manager...makes it an easier pill to take. Have another great tomorrow...thanks for all your nice and funny comments on my journal....I sure enjoy them!

Di

http//journals.aol.com/jolie424/LuckyBegonia

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you have those blessings. Count on!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I relieved to hear those things you've hinted at as of late are going to work out. It truly was a good day for you.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear things are looking up !  ...................................Kasey

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news~ ((hugs)) Lori