Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

finally,  tonight i saw this movie tonight    ok it was a great movie, But....as i remembered from the last movie, it doesn't do what it used to for me   great special effects   i Love Yoda and Chewy    Yoda had one particular scene i thoroughly enjoyed tonight   Chewy was there with more Chewys and it was a great story line   i think i've out grown it or something    anyways, i'd still recommend it   i went to relax and have nothing on my mind tonight   it took care of that...but before the movie, the Women's College World Series pumped me up really good   it was a great ballgame even though i didn't finish it   without lookin for the score at the moment, i'm pretty sure the final championship game will be played tomorrow    i'll put it on once home from work and while beginning my studies for a new class    i'm anxious to get back to work tomorrow and begin my studies   stability and consistancy in my life will do me wonders right now   one step at a time (thanks Jimmy), one day at a time    i know in my heart all will be fantastic in the coming months   when i do move to the mountains, i sure hope i do have internet and aol access so i can continue this journal and all my connections here   i'll keep everyone posted....well for now, it's time for my glass of milk and hittin the sack   early rise in the mornin...take care   until another day....   thought for the day:

                                  O Soul of Mine, Look Out and See

O Soul of mine, look out and see; look up and know Thy freedom.  Be not cast down nor dismayed; be uplifted within me and exult, for Thy Salvation has come.  Behold the wonders of the Great Whole and the marvels of the Universe.  Look out and see Thy good.  It is not afar off, but is at hand.  Prepare Thyself to accept and believe; to know and live.  Let Life enter and live through Thee, Soul of mine, and rejoice that Thou hast vision so fair and so complete.  Rejoice that the Perfect Whole is so completely relfected through Thee.

                                 My light has come.

No comments: