1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much they mean to you? don't have a significant other
2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with: your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company? How long have you been with them? my insurance company been with them for about 20yrs
3. What is the most embarrassing question you've ever been asked? too long ago to remember...
4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there. Which three places would you select as your destinations? Grand Canyon, North Cascades Hwy in WA, Alaska
5. Last week, the Reader's Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line. Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time. Which one do you expect to win? May the Force be with you - Star Wars
6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist. What painting would you choose and why? not sure his is oil paintings, but i love Gordon Snidow's works i love his portrayals of Cowgirls their beautiful and unique