Sunday, June 12, 2005

humility

affirmation from church today:  I live with assurance  I know that God is expressing as me, guiding my every step, smoothing the path before me.  I walk my path with pride and humility.  Divinely guided and sustained, I live with assurance....and so it is

well that about sums up my life at the moment.   i had forgotten about the lessons of humility and it is present right now, this moment, due to my home and vehicle situation   i will humble myself to whatever will come   i experienced so much humbleness from my experience with my illness i was hopin i wouldn't have to do it again...wrong...that's ok   i will be fine and swallow my pride, which i didn't know i had any left, and take what may come    i will grow with grace, integrity and humility   goodness in life...

No comments: